9/05/2010

SWEETER than KANDEE!?

When it comes to genuinely nice people on Youtube, Kandee is right up there with ShayCarl. Though I obviously haven't met her in person, its clear in her videos shes just as sweet as her name suggests. I love her tutorials, and have probably learned more from her than any other beauty guru. She is truly an inspiration! The final photo reminded me so much of a sidewalk painting, so thats exactly where I put it! (photoshopped of course). Since Halloween is right around the corner, and shes known for doing very artistic Halloween makeup, I'm hoping to get inspired to make a more elaborate video featuring her and her many looks! My next video will be a Touching My Subscribers, so get excited, you might just be in it!


Watch the video here: SWEETER than KANDEE!?

No comments:

Post a Comment