2/25/2011

HotforWords Comic Strip!!!

(click for larger image)

Hello my dear students! ...I mean... hey all! (that is fun to say lol)
Check out my newest photoshop project featuring Marina from the YouTube channel hotforwords! She has the most unique education videos, proving the phrase, "Intelligence Is Sexy!" I thought of this little joke for a comic strip, and knowing Marina's good sense of humor, I thought she might like it as well. Originally, I began to draw Marina from scratch, but it didn't have the cartoony-feel I was going for. Photoshop has a great filter called "Posterize" that helps create the effect I used in the final product. I think the end result came out pretty silly! What do you think? (don't forget to read it with a Russian accent!)

Watch the video here: HotforWords Comic Strip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment