2/12/2012

Want to be in an upcoming video?

Here are the rules:

1. You MUST be a subscriber to this youtube channel: reTouchMeYT
2. You MUST be 13+ years old, and its always a good idea to ask a parents permission.
3. You MUST send a photo of YOURSELF, not your cat, or a celebrity, or your next door neighbor...the photo needs to be of YOU!


PLEASE INCLUDE:

- a photo of yourself.
Please no files larger than 3.5 MB
Too small/blurry photos or group photos will not be considered.
Please only send ONE.

- your youtube channel name.
If I use your photo, I want to link back to your channel!!!

- your permission.
Include a statement - "I give reTouchMeYT permission to use my photo, and verify that the photo is of myself."

If your not ok with your photo (before and after) being seen by the internet population, DONT SEND IT!

Email: reTouchMeYTpics@gmail.com

I hope to show appreciation for my subscribers with these videos and give them a chance to gain some new subscribers themselves! Due to popular demand and an overflowing inbox, every other video I post will be "Touching My Subscribers".
Thank you all for making reTouchMeYT a growing success!

*There is no guarantee that your photo will be chosen, however, those that meet all guidelines mentioned above are more likely to be featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment